PAN Card related FAQs

How can we make a change to the name or date of birth in a PAN card? Is there any cost for the same?

To update your PAN Card name or date of birth, you will need to fill out the Change/Correction online/offline.

You can download the Change/Correction Request form from the official website at NSDL and UTI Technology Services Limited. They are authorized to do it.

To support a request to correct or modify PAN data such as name, father's names, date of birth, the applicant will need to produce additional documentary evidence.

The document list will vary depending on the information you are changing. This information can be found in the change request form that you will fill out to make these changes.

Service tax and processing fee for change requests form are Rs 107.

Click the link to download the PAN Card Request for Change.

NSDL PAN Service

What does PAN or PAN Card or Permanent Account Number mean?

Is PAN Card required for IPO application?

Is a minor eligible for applying a PAN Card?

Is it necessary for PAN card holder to file taxes?

How to apply for PAN Card?

What is the cost of a new or updated PAN card, changing PAN card information, or receiving a second copy of a PAN card?

In how many days I can get my PAN card?

What are the required documents to apply for IPO application?

Can someone open multiple Demat account with one PAN number?

Does NRIs need a PAN number to buy public issue shares? What are the alternatives?

How to track PAN Card Application ?

Can a person apply in IPO for two accounts,If he has two demat accounts with same PAN card?

If I move to another city , Do I have to apply again for the PAN?

My Photo is printed in PAN card or not ?

In India , Can a NRI apply for PAN card ?

Using my PAN number can I print a duplicate PAN card at home?

How can the status of PAN Card be checked?

Can a person apply for PAN card without Guardian/Parents?

How do I apply for a PAN Card for a minor? The form should be signed by whom? Which photo should be attached to the form, Child or parent?

What is the cost for correction in PAN Card?