This broker has many strengths and advantages.
1. Customers can invest without commission.
2. It is easy to open a Demat or trading account. E-signing is possible only with the Aadhar Card
3. It is simple and intuitive to use.
4. They offer the possibility to invest in US-based stocks.
5. Simple pricing model
6. One of the discount brokers in India with a brokerage fee Rs 20 or 0.05 for each executed trade
7. Zero Account Opening Fee
8. Zero Demat AMC Charges.
9. Instant account opening paperless
10. Online application for an IPO
11. Direct Mutual Funds Platform allows you to earn an additional 1.5%
12. Option to You can invest online in digital gold.
13. Blogs, blogs, and resources that offer information about the stock market as well as up-to-date to help investors make informed decisions.
Disadvantages of this broker that it needs to improve upon.
It is easy to use and all investment tools are accessible. The platform does not offer tools for trading and analysis. You cannot trade on any other segments of Groww except equity intraday and equity delivery. You can find educational content in blogs, videos and other formats.
Use well-written educational content to learn more about mutual funds and stocks
All investment options can be managed from one app. This makes it easy to manage your money.
Charges zero brokerage on equity delivery.