Checklist to bank on the right IPO. Premium Investments.
1. 1.The issue size must be large. The promoters' ability to handle the issue should also be larger.
2. Money is the best way to make more.
3. It is essential to have a higher stake in promoters. This will instill a sense responsibility.
4. Background check of the promoters' capabilities
5. The size of the projects in the pipeline will show the company's scalability
6. 6. Last but not least, big companies should look for long-term wealth creation, not speculative gains.